Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Starlight Cinema Experience by Samsung Galaxy Life

Last Sunday evening, I attended the Malaysia's largest outdoor cinema ~ Starlight Cinema @ Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club! The Starlight Cinema is brought to us by Samsung Galaxy Life! It was a fun night and I have a chance to watch the movie with my friends under the stars. ^-^
Things I brought to #StarlightCinema are a mat, mosquito repellent, pillow and of course my Samsung phone! I used my Samsung Galaxy Life app to redeem a pair of starlight movie tickets for the movie ~ The Sound of Music!
Yay! Finally here and I just can't wait to go in!
Doe, a deer, a female deer, Ray, a drop of golden sun......
 It's very easy to redeem my movie tickets.
1.) Select the Starlight Cinema reward from Samsung Galaxy Life.
2.) In the reward page, click on "Redeem".
3.) Done! Now, I can go in to enjoy my movie under the stars!

There are 8000 movies tickets awaiting for Samsung Galaxy Life app users to redeem! If you are a Samsung phone user, download the Samsung Galaxy Life app here http://bit.ly/1poQULP
I arrived at around 7pm and I saw a lot of people already there to enjoy the FREE redemption of food and drinks using the Samsung Galaxy Life app
Let me take a photo before I lay out my mat and get ready to enjoy the movie.  
O ho lay dee odl lee o, o ho lay dee odl ay ; O ho lay dee odl lee o, lay dee odl lee o lay
Look, there are vendors at the Starlight Cinema! We, the Samsung Galaxy Life apps users can redeem these awesome food and drinks by just flashing my apps to them.
These are some of the food and drinks I redeem using my Samsung Galaxy Life apps during the Starlight Cinema.
 Happy face with the awesome drinks!
At 8pm, The Sound of Music begins......
It was such a great experience to watch movie at the outdoor. #MyGalaxyLife
I had a great night at #StarlightCinema movie night. Thank you Samsung Galaxy Life!
Want to experience the outdoor movie under the stars like me?
Click here and download the Samsung Galaxy Life apps
Starlight Cinema 2014
Date: 13 June - 21 June 2014
Time: 6pm onwards
Venue: Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club (Paintball Field)

Thanks for reading and do LIKE my Facebook page HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment