Tuesday, February 18, 2014

January's Updates

January: Hello 2014 & Horse Year!
This gonna be a good year for all of us!
Happy New Year! Hello 2014!
Hope for a good year with a new start to achieve my dreams.
Thanks for accompany me to see the fireworks and together to welcome 2014! :)
Morning 2014! New Year New Run at Dragon Back route! 15km done!
 One of my favourite photo we took in Busan. Looking forward to the next trip. 
 So many back to school photos on fb, I also have a photo to share. :)
开学了!
Done 8km tempo run with Puma Running Club. Makan time!
Training slots are available on a first come first serve basis. To pre-register for the training sessions, kindly email marketing.my@puma.com.
For more information, please visit PUMA Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PumaMalaysia
One more postcard to my collection. Best greetings from UK. Thank you. #postcard #friends #collection
Finished my 1st race of 2014 in 1:06:50 (unofficial time). Started my new year with new PB for 12km run. It's time to train for my fm. Thanks to my pacer, KWin. ^-^
Za True White Ex series launch.
Za True Whitw Ex Essence Lotion, the star product for a truly brighter skin. #bblogger #Za #skincare
 骏马奔迎
如意年
#CNY
Happy Lou Sang with Elycia, Jessica, Darren, Nazreen, Emery, Fifi and Leng Jie. My 1st lou sang for this year. More yee sang in coming weeks. ^-^
#WishesOfAbundance #TheHeraldOfSpring2014 #CNY
Ran 15.53km with MWM running clinic at Padang Merbok. Thanks Karen Loh Lorna Wong and all my running buddies in this session. See you girls in the next session. Happy Saturday! ^-^
#MWM2014 #MalaysiaWomenMarathon
— feeling wonderful
For more info, visit: 
A special photo from my running buddy, Sunny to me. This photo was took at the 2XU killer hill. Really love this photo. :)
Another happy lsd with LYNR. My target distance achieved and all thanks to my running buddy, Renee. Also thanks to Meng Yong, Zijil and Sunny. Thanks Captain Jimmy to organise this run :)
Happy Holidays! ^-^
Run Sister Run
Dream•Believe•Become
#MWM2014 #running #womenmarathon #marathon
身体不适了几天, 今天可好多了。也去了一家早已想去的cafe 。只可惜已过了我可饮用咖啡的时段。点了杯hot choco, 还真不错呢! 下次一定要品尝真正的咖啡了。 谢谢陪伴我的你。
The miracle of Marula Oil, an omega rich pure oil with healing properties. It helps speeding up the recovery of wounds I got during my training. #MarulaOil #omegaoil #healing #bblogger #recovery #nofiller
 What's next after a 10km run? This one lor...... 
Happy Friday! ^-^
 LYN Madness Hill Relay.
Started with warm-up run from carpark to starting point.
Ran 8 sets + 1 set unofficial with kura-kura pace at Dead Hill.
Thanks TC, my teammate, LYNR and KWin. ^-^
(Team 25, CanITakeATaxi)
 Today is not too early to wish you all "新年快乐"。 
Drive safe and enjoy this CNY! 
 代代平安代代富
袋袋平安袋袋满
May the New Year usher in an abundance of prosperity & good fortune.
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Reunion lunch with my family! 
 CNY eve #selfie "Ang"! 红! Huat ahhh!!! 
 Temple visiting with family
#CNY #CNYEve
 CNY Tea time. #CNY
 
Alright, back to work. Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment