Saturday, August 3, 2013

July's FB Updates (2)

It's Saturday morning! What you gonna do on Saturday morning? 
If I still can wake up by 6.30am, I'll go for a run. Training is needed for my HM in this month.
When I'm busy and can't updates much on this blog, I'll do the updates on FB. So, do like and follow my updates at https://www.facebook.com/JustNorahs
New Zealand Botanical Skincare Brand Evolu finally arrived in Malaysia! I was at the media launch for Evolu, by the local distributor Skintopic at its 4th kiosk at The Curve. Evolu offers full range of skincare and bodycare products with retail prices from.RM68 - RM278 .
Congratulations to LOREAL for winning the Top Voted Brand in Guardian's Choice Award 2013. The awards were participated by more than 200 brands and over 300 products.
"My Starbucks Gift To You'. This is an additional feature to the Starbucks Cards. With just one click online, we can transfer our Starbucks reward to our friends and family. Give our love ones a token of appreciation! ♥ 
Today's simple makeup with Ronasutra Mineral Makeup 2-in-1 Foundation & Powder (001 Ivory). Find out more at: www.ronasutra.com ‪#‎Ronasutra‬ ‪#‎mineralmakeup‬ ‪#‎makeup‬ ‪#‎foundation‬ ‪#‎powder‬
Why everyone is crazy to get the McDonald Minions? I prefer Hello Kitty lar! Kawaii right? ‪#‎McDonalds‬ ‪#‎hellokitty‬ ‪#‎minions‬ ‪#‎collection‬
At The Body Shop (TBS) Honey Mania media launch. Mark Davis TBS Community Fair Trade Director (CFT) is sharing with us the latest Community Fair Trade ingredient; Honey from Ethiopia. ‪#‎thebodyshop‬ ‪#‎honeymania‬ ‪#‎bblogger‬ ‪#‎beauty‬
My daily routine with this product, inspired by ayurvedic techniques. ‪#‎TalikaBodyShapingChallenge 
 
Have a great weekends!
♥ 
JustNorahs
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment