Thursday, June 6, 2013

*Brown* The Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown

Morning! I just back from my #SNJourney and today I gotto get back to work. I'm feeling "Brown"! I need to have brown coffee and brown bread to start my morning.
I remember I have read some interesting description about having a personality color brown.  A personality color brown means you are honest, down-to-earth and wholesome, salt of the earth people with both feet planted firmly on the ground. :)
I can't have the yummy chocolate brown ice cream in the morning or else I'll be having stomach. After the 6D5N traveling KL-Sg-Segamat-Penang-KL, I'm feeling exhausted! I really need my favourite brown ice cream to give me a boost for today to complete my task and work. Like mention in the article, with a personality of brown, a keen sense of duty and responsibility. 

Not only that, "Brown" also a steady and reliable just like the  Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown!
If you like brown, the reliable, steady and elegant Samsung Galaxy Note II Amber Brown is the phone for you! Amber brown The Samsung Galaxy Note II is suitable for all. male & female users!
 
The Samsung GALAXY Note II Amber Brown has the same specifications as the Samsung GALAXY Note II and you can find out more HERE
FYI, The amsung GALAXY Note II Amber Brown is a limited edition, therefore,  hurry visit your nearest Samsung outlets! This classy phone is selling at RM 2299.

Lastly, let's watch this cute video! ^-^ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment