Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Arrival of Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine)

RED is the color of blood, rubies and strawberries.
RED is the color of energy, passion and action.
RED is the color of anger, happy and celebration.
RED is the color of sexy, seductive and feminine.

Celebrate the arrival of Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED, the limited eedition smart phone in Malaysia.
I like RED too! 
I use my favourite DKNY RED Delicious perfume and Lancome RED Magnifique perfume daily. In my car, I have a RED little teddy bear to accompany me when I'm driving. Oh, No! I can't drive in heels so I have to wear my RED flip flops when I'm driving.
 For fashion, I wear RED dresses for party and during celebration.
 RED outfits again for events, car racing events!
 My favourite RED dress I bought during my Bandung trip. RED cap and t-shirt for tree planting event.
"I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing RED"
Maria Sharapova
Presenting to you the Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine).
This limited edition Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine) comes in a gorgeous and feminine colour. I personally think this phone is very suitable for working woman like me. 
 Be creative with this limited edition smart phone:
5.5 HD Super Amoled / Air View / Enhanced S PenBenefits

The physical specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine)
  • 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4mm 
  • 180g
 I love it's camera:
  • 8.0 Megapixels Camera Resolution (Rear)
  • 1.9 Megapixels Camera Resolution (Front)
  • Flash-LED available
  • Auto Focus available

The Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine) suits me right? I want to have one too! It's a perfect gift for your wife, girlfriend and mom! 
Check out this is limited edition Samsung Galaxy Note II In RED (Ruby Wine) at your nearest Samsung outlets and and it is while stock lasts yah!

For more info, visit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment