Tuesday, March 26, 2013

“My Favourite Look” Lookbook Contest by HK Station, Sungei Wang Plaza

HK Station at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza, KL is the latest most contemporary fashion with more than 100 exciting retail outlets to choose from.
HK Station has put together a Lookbook to showcase all the cool stuff you can get. You can check it out here.
Last week, I was invited to be a model for the newly launched “My Favourite LookLookbook contest. 
Shopping there was amazing. Loads of interesting stuff. Super affordable. All the looks here were put together with under RM200!
Look at my shopping hauls in this photo! :O
HK Station at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza, KL
Trying out some pretty outfits and bag at Cawayii and BLISS. Time to style myself for the the beautiful April!
I had a fun day shopping at HK Station at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza, KL!

This are my 2 favourite looks and I'm joining the HK Station at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza My Favourite LookLookbook contest.
Chiffon Shirt by V Feel Fashion (6F-108 & 109)
White Shoes by Caixa (6F-110a)
Outfit by Sam 90

Like & Vote!
Step 1:
 My dearest readers and fans, gotto http://bit.ly/11kfxdl
Step 2: 
Register yourself to join. (it's just take you, 2minutes)

Step 3:
Browse and like 5 of your favurites looks (vote for me yah!)
Every week there will be a winner to be announced and the prize is RM100 shopping voucher at HK Station at Level 6, Sungei Wang Plaza.
This is cool right?
 Contest period: 23 March to 23 April 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment