Sunday, March 24, 2013

Loreal Paris Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream

♥ Loreal Paris Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream!

This Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream has special formula of micro-encapsulated pigments. The micro-encapsulated pigments will break up when I apply it on my face to release the coloured pigments to self-adjusting to my skintone! Basically the colour pigments (which is the skin-colour matching BB capsules) in Loreal Paris Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream can adapt to all skin types and tones, make it as "One Magic BB, For All Skin Tones!"

That's how I achieve my flawless complexion with 24 hour moisturization plus antioxidants and UV protection (SPF 20PA+++) by using this BB cream. I also like its light-feel texture and it has quite a good coverage too. It has minimized my pores, smoothen my skin and evens my skin tone. :) 

Price: RM49.90 for 30ml
 
For more information on this L’Oréal Paris  products and promotions, please visit
www.facebook.com/lorealparismalaysia

0 comments:

Post a Comment