Thursday, March 21, 2013

Insta Updates: Swiss line' s Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex

Just before my beauty sleep, I'm using this ---> Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex, it is known as  the "Super Star Serums".
This is Swiss line's newest anti-aging serum.
This serum has silky nectar texture and it comes in a gold metal bottle with twist-activated pipette.
This serum absorb quickly into my skin and my skin feeling soft and supple. This serum has provide intense moisture to my skin.

The key actives in Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex are:
1.) Triple-Collagen Complex
2.) Hyaluronic Acid
3.) Ocean-Matrix Complex
4.) Cellactel 2 Complex

This is just a quick updates and I will share with you more about Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex and the launch event.

Good night & sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment