Sunday, September 16, 2012

Product Review: Sloane Inc Lip Plumper Pink

Other than our beautiful eyes, I think our lips are also one of the attractive part of our body. Do you agree with me? 

According to the scientists,  the average man will spend more than half his time gazing at a lady's mouth, in the ten seconds after meeting a lady for the first time. Therefore, it is important for us to have luscious and kissable lips all the time!  
 *muaks*

If you are lucky, you were born with fuller lips. But what if you are not? No worries, you can  still achieve a fuller and sexy lips with some help ~Lip Plumper~.
All my readers know, I have sensitive lip and I'm very careful when come to lip treatment or lip care. I have been using this lip plumper for about a week. This lip product does hydrate, help smooth fine lines on my lip plus make my lips look more plumper.
Some introduction about this lip treatment. Sloane Inc Lip Plumper is a gentle, sheer hypoallergenic restorative lip treatment enhances contour to visibly volumize lips, delivering long-lasting lushness with a hint of colour.
This lip plumper comes with a typical lip applicator. It's quite easy for me to apply this lip treatment on my lip.
Sloane Inc Lip Plumper Pink on my hand with and without flash light. This lip plumper is enriched with a natural, patented tripeptide, Maxi-LipT. 
The Maxi-Lipt helps to:
  • volumize
  • plump
  • hydrate
  • smooth fine surface lines
  • improve lip contours by stimulating collagen production in the connective tissues. 
I have use it alone on my bare lips and also with my lipstick. Check out the photo below:
My lip feel slight tingling sensation when applied. This slight tingling sensation indicates that my lips
"are plumping". The 0038, Lip Plumper Pink is a light shade and it basically just make my lips look more glossy and fuller. I usually use it with my lipstick when I'm going for events or dinner. If I want a natural look, I'll just applied it alone on my bare lips.  My lips look more noticeable, smoother (as the fine lines has become less visible) and plumper! My lips look kissable too!  *muaks*
 
The Sloane Inc Lip Plumper is available in 4 different shades: Peach, Pink, Rose and Sheer. Use it after Sloane Inc. Lip Scrub for best results (I'll review this lip scrub in my coming blog post, stay tuned!)
 
Sloane Inc. Lip Plumper retails at RM50 and available at The Sloane Clinic Bangsar branch.
For more information, please visit www.sloaneclinic.com.my and www.sloaneshop.com

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment