Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Beauty Hauls from SaSa Clearance Sales & 49th Malaysia Celebration Sales!

I'm a beauty junkie and I just can't resist when it comes to beauty products sales @pharmacies or cosmetics stores. Today I'm gonna share with you my beauty hauls from SaSa Clearance Sales & 49th Malaysia Celebration Sales!
I bought the redearth Skin Perfection All-In-One Concealer Kit (Nude) @RM29.50 after 50% discount. I bought this concealer kit @SaSa e@Curve.
This kit contains two concealers to cover up imperfections and three colour correctors to balance your skin tone. They come in two different textures, cream to powder and smooth cream.
I also purchased the Methode Swiss Hydrating Cleansing Milk (200ml) @RM49, usual price is RM84.
This is an ultra-light cleansing milk to melt away makeup and impurities while maintaining the skin’s natural balance. It imparts a delightful feeling of softness and purity to the skin. 
This cleansing milk contain:
  • Moisture Detox Complex (MDC) - Strength skin cells, moisturize skin, fight against free radicals
  • Mellow Extract - anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing
  • Cornflower Extract - sooth sensitive skin, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Not only that, I also purchased the LENNOX Female Essence (2 bottles/box) @RM5 and 4 pieces of Sasatinnie masks @RM10 from SaSa Sunway Pyramid. Initially I want to buy the  LENNOX FirmUPp Collagen drinks but they were all sold out! Therefore, I only bought the last 6 boxes of LENNOX Female Essence.

Have you visited the SaSa outlets recently? 
What's your beauty hauls from there?

1 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow good haul yumm.. Love the lennox essense

Post a Comment