Tuesday, September 25, 2012

“Massage On The Go” with Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub (Regular/BOOST)


I’m like many professionals always has hectic schedule, chasing the deadlines for projects and juggling multiple roles in life. I’m having a high level of stress in my daily life. Plus I’m always on smart phones, spend long hours on the computer to complete my task and with my improper postures.
 As a result, I have aches and tension around the neck and shoulder area. This lifestyle pains around my neck and shoulder makes me have less concentration at work and slowly affect my performance at work. How I wish I could have luxury time to de-stress, to go spa to relax myself but I can’t! I’m not gonna live with this discomfort lifestyle!
One of my friends introduces a convenient and effective solution to me. This product is created and manufactured by Tiger Balm, world renowned and trusted brand specializing in providing quality products for relief of aches and pains for almost a century.
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub!
 Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub: 
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub & Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost! The first and only product that is specially formulated to provide relief for neck and shoulder aches and tension! 
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub comes with a soothing lavender fragrance that provides lasting relief for mild neck and shoulder aches.
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Boost variant has a refreshing scent that invigorates as well as provides extra strength and lasting relief for over-stressed, tired and stiff neck and shoulder muscles.
What I like about the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub:
  • It’s non-greasy texture. It does not leave an oily residue on my skin after application.
  • Fast Absorption into the skin allows efficient relief of the aches and tension
Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub comes in a user-friendly 50g flat tube and this allows the easy carrying of the product whenever I go. The ergonomic shape of the tube facilitates squeezing of the rub for application. The color and design of the tube is modern and trendy. This make the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub stands out from other typical topical analgesic products.
How to use:
1.) Squeeze a sufficient quantity of the cream from the ergonomic shape of the tube.
2.) Gently massage the cream onto the affected muscles.

After my application, my neck and shoulder feel rejuvenate and relieve. The experience of using the product can be likened to going to a spa. The soothing and refreshing fragrance as well as special formulation which acts efficiently is almost like having a pair of invisible hands smoothing out the tension knotted in their neck and shoulders. Now, after a “Massage on The Go”, I can fully concentrate on my work! :)

You can purchase the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub and Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost at leading pharmacies and Aeon Wellness stores.
For more info, visit http://www.tigerbalm.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment