Friday, July 13, 2012

Product Review: Shiseido Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask

The weekend is approaching, have you give your hair some pampering session? The hair pampering session is not necessary to do it in salon. With current high quality home care products, you can have your very own weekly hair spa session at home! Today, I gonna share with you my experience with Shiseido Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask.
Tsubaki was first launched in March 2006 in Japan. Since it was launched, Tsubaki has created a new category of high added value hair care products. The high-purity Tsubaki Oil EX is formulated in all Tsubaki products to help to realize the full beauty of women's hair. 
The latest Tsubaki Head Spa range designed to transform our hair from within. 
"The Journey to Shiny Hair Begins from Your Scalp"
The Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask comes in a tube with gold packaging. This a one-of-a-kind hair mask is recommended to use once a week in our weekly hair care routine.
The benefits of this hair mask:
  • help to restore problem hair: dryness & split ends
  • promotes healthy scalp 
  • helps hair absorb shine components better with Tsubaki's signature ingredient, "High-purity Tsubaki Oil EX", a pure natural camellia flower oil.
I have been using this hair mask once a week for about a month. The Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask is in yellowish gel form with quite a strong pleasant smell. Well, some people might not like this strong smell. 

After washing my hair with shampoo, I squeeze an appropriate amount of this hair mask on my palm and start to massage it into my hair for about 2-3 minutes; leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse off. For better penetration, I'll wrap my hair with shower cap. 

The texture of this hair mask is quite fine and I can easily massage it into my hair. FYI, I have fine and a little frizzy hair with no split-ends.

After the treatment with Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask, my hair feeling soft, shine and it helps to tame my little frizzy hair. My scalp feeling so "Clean" and fresh after the treatment. I kind of like this hair mask and it's selling at a quite reasonable price. 

The Tsubaki Head Spa with Essential Oils: Massage Spa Mask, 180gm
is available in Jusco, AEON Wellness and Watson's.
Price: RM 44.90

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good information here. Thanks for sharing. I have used a couple of soy protein powders and quite liked them.


Thai Massage Sydney

Impressions Wellness said...

Awesome Article!! thank you for sharing you are thoughts and Knowledge for this blog.
Impression wellness Provide spa and wellness service is always Here for you.
spa Body Massage in Yelahanka

Post a Comment