Saturday, July 21, 2012

I ♥ masking ~ It's all about my facial masks~

All my friends know I to pamper my skin with facial mask, from clay mask, cream mask, peel-off mask, sleeping mask to sheet mask. It's quite often to see me posting my photo on FB with my facial mask on!
 
 Now, let's the photos do the talking.
The GARNIER Pure 3in1 Wash + Scrub + Mask. 
It contains: 
  • Zinc - intensely purifies & eliminates impurities
  • Pumice stone - to clear pores 
  • White clay - helps mattify the skin. 
It's pretty simple with 3 steps: Apply it on face, allow to dry for 3 mins & rinse off with water. Next, I continue with my hydrating mask. Can you guess, which is my favourite hydrating cream mask? ^_^
Masking time! 
Step 1: Gently put on eye zone treatment patch/eye mask. Step 2: Put on a hydrating sheet mask. Next, sit & relax for 15 mins. Me using Elianto Firming & Revitalize Eye Zone Treatment and my all time favourite Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask.
My Beauty Diary Mask ~White Peony Tea Mask~ *Brightening*Radiant*Soothing* mask. For tired & dull skin.

SASATINNIE Bulgarian Rose Whitening Mask comes with ear hooks on both sides of the mask. Lift the ear hooks beside the chin & fix to both ears for LIFTING purpose.
Step 1: NUTRIGANICS Smoothing Mask to deep cleansed my face.
Step 2: Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask to restore my skin's hydration. This is my favourite hydration cream mask.

This is an effective PURIF-AC Blackhead Scrubbing Mask fr0m RoC DERMATOLOGIC. But it's a discontinued product in Malaysia market.:'(
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask because I want to have fairer skin! :)

What's your favourite facial mask?

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

i still in the search of the best facial mask. wanna try my beauty diary! mask is the best way to pamper your self! i love wearing it and let my face facing the fan! so cool~~~

Post a Comment