Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm in Whitesoot's Bloggers Circle ♥

Whitesoot, an online shopping website in Malaysia with a special mission, to bring “fashion round the clock” to glam up the daily grind of life. 
Whitesoot's designs are inspired by fashion bloggers, runways and everyday fashionistas on the street. Their designs are stylish, quality, practicality and affordability. 
I'm glad to join Whitesoot's Bloggers Circle

 Let's check out the website!
I'm sure you'll fall in with their latest and trendiest designs!
Just share with you some of the latest collection from Whitesoot.
Whitesoot updates their new arrivals 3 times a week on every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday at 8PM!
Don't forget to join Whitesoot community on Facebook to get first-hand news about Whitesoot
 Whitesoot also are on Twitter too!  
@whitesoot
Stay tuned for photos of Norahs in Whitesoot's fashion! 

Bye, 
I'm gonna continue my online shopping at http://whitesoot.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment