Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PETRONAS Chinese New Year Photography Contest

Gong Xi, Gong Xi! How's your CNY? I had an awesome CNY! :)
Remember my previous PETRONAS blog post? It was about the PETRONAS HEART-WARMING TVC For Chinese New Year 2012 and the PETRONAS Chinese New Year Photography Contest themed Reimagining Energy™.
Btw, have you join the PETRONAS Chinese New Year Photography Contest? The joining instructions are very simple. HERE
The photography contest runs from  
17th January to 12th February 2012.
This is the photo I submitted for the photography contest. 

Let's take a closer look at my photo......
The golden dragon with red gleaming eyes, stands 30 feet in height and emits smoke via its nostrils caught my attention when I saw this fantastic Lunar New Year the shopping mall. This golden dragon looks energetic and it represents the "fortune" energy to us! 
Everyday we need energy especially before and during festive seasons. Preparation for CNY and the excitement during this festive season consume a lots of energy. This is the energy for joyful and reunion, that's what Reimagining Energy means to me.
So, check out the    

0 comments:

Post a Comment