Thursday, February 23, 2012

My 1st IMAX 3D Experience for "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon" @ TGV Sunway Pyramid!

Last Thursday evening, I was at TGV Sunway Pyramid with a group of friends to watch my very 1st IMAX 3D movie! Specially thanks to TGV for the invitations to watch the re-release "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon" in Digital 3D IMAX @TGV Sunway Pyramid.
 The Malaysia's 1st Digital IMAX hall @TGV Sunway Pyramid!
 Our tickets and popcorn combo vouchers!
 Our perfect movie date! 
The yummy TGV "Popcorn Royale"!
 Me with the 2J Boys, Joshua & JunFook. Amelia, Shannon, Joshua Wong and Soo were there too!
We collected our IMAX 3D Glasses before entering the IMAX hall.
Alright, no more photos as the movie was about to start when we seated comfortablyi in the hall. We wore our IMAX 3D Glasses and started to enjoy my all time favourite Transformers movie! 
This was  my1st time watch Transformer in IMAX 3D and it was awesome! Crystal clear images + powerful audio system and I could feel as if I'm in the movie with Bumblebee!
Besides that, the IMAX 3D hall also have comfy seat with wide legroom space!
I had a great movie date with my friends! :)
If you want to watch "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon" IMAX 3D, grab your  IMAX 3D tickets today as showtimes are limited to 2 WEEKS ONLY, from 16 -29 February 2012! Available at Malaysia's ONLY Digital IMAX theatre, TGV Sunway Pyramid! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment