Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's sad to say Goodbye to ~Vichy Malaysia~

 I'm sad to say "Goodbye to Vichy products." 

I knew about Vichy will be discontinued  in Malaysia about a week ago from the Vichy promoter. I was told that all the Vichy products in pharmacies Malaysia will be gone by Dec 2011. However, I just found out from MyWomenStuff, all the Vichy products will be gone by March 2012.  Whatever issit, Vichy will no longer in Malaysia by March next year! 
I started to use Vichy products in year 2007. I think that was the year Vichy products brought into Malaysia by L'Oréal Malaysia. NormaDerm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care was my 1st Vichy product I purchased from Watsons 1U. Yes, I can remember this because after my 1st purchased, I became their loyal customers. The look of  Vichy NormaDerm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care has changed from 2007 to 2011.
Besides using the Vichy NormaDerm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Car, the Aqualia Thermal Fix Mat (2007) and later the Aqualia Thermal Mat also one of my favorite moisturizer.
So, to all the Vichy fans/users, you are advisable to buy the products before they are gone! Currently,  most of the Vichy products have "Buy 1 FREE 1" promotions at Guardian, Watsons, Caring, AA, Citycare, Jusco Wellness and Vitacare pharmacies, WHILE STOCK LAST!
Here are some of the Vichy products I bought from the pharmacies.
I have try almost all their products except for the anti-aging range, Vichy LiftActiv. The NormaDerm range still my favorite range!  
For those of you who have Vichy VIP membership, unfortunately you cannot redeem your gift anymore. :( So, in future I'll have to purchase Vichy products from Singapore or online. 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Jing said...

Heyy do you know which website to buy online for Vichy NormaDerm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care? I've been searching online but cant find any... I love the product so much, it made my acne-scarred face looked so much better! And now my face is back to worst :( can you help me out? :)

ZhengNorahs said...

The nearest place to buy is Singapore. Maybe you can ask your Sg friends to help you to buy. I do know a few online websites that are selling Vichy products but they don't ship to Malaysia.

Suki Lee said...

Hi, i'm loyal customer for Vichy too. Apparently they've discontinued sell this product at Malaysia. My previous bulk purchase of Vichy product is going to run out soon.

Can you specifically name few places at SG that selling Vichy? I may ask my friend to get it for me..Thanks in advance :)

ZhengNorahs said...

Suki: During my last visit to SG, I saw Vichy products in Guardian and Watsons store. You can ask your friend to purchase from there. :)

Post a Comment