Friday, November 25, 2011

Join Clinique Who’s that Girl Search!

Are you a Fashionable Flirty, Laid-Back Luxe, Classis Chic or Downtown Cool girl? 
Do you like to do makeover ? 
Wait, its a FREE treats for you to look like one of the style I had just stated! 
If your answers are "YES"! Then this contest is for you! 
Clinique Who's That Girl Search!
You could win the prizes worth up t0  RM8000! 

Alright, that's me after the makeover at Clinique Jusco promotion booth @Midvalley. Can you guess what's my fashion style?

Clinique Who's That Girl Search is happening @Clinique counters nationwide from 7 Nov to 30 November 2011.
Clinique Jusco promotion booth @Midvalley.
Fashionable Flirty, Laid-Back Luxe, Classis Chic or Downtown Cool? I love all the above fashion styles!
At last, I decided for Fashionable Flirty look as I have a party to attend after this makeover.
I look tired without my makeup.
The makeup artist removed my makeup and apply the Clinique 3 steps products. Next, the makeover begin! Look at the steps she does and ZhengNorahs has slowly transformed to a Fashionable Flirty Chic!
That's me from a tire face (without makeup) to......
Wait, the makeover not yet finish! Where're the lipstick & lip gloss?
 Ta-da!
I'm done with my makeover!  
Fashionable Flirty Chic! :D

Like my fashionable makeover? Then what are you waiting for?

How to join?
Step 1: Dress your style (Fashionably Flirty, Downtown Cool, Laid-back Luxe or Classic Chic) and drop by any Clinique counters nationwide for your makeover session.
Step 2: After the makeover, snap two pictures of yourself in colour close-up and full length.
Step 3:Upload both pictures and complete the registration for in 'Who's That Girl?  Online website in Clove Two, http://clovetwo.com/contest/cliniquewhosthatgirl/join.asp
 
Eligibility: Open to all female Malaysian aged 16-28 years. 
It's No Purchase Necessary yah! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment