Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Product Review: Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion

What type of body lotion are you using? I am currently using the Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion. I have been using this milk lotion since May 2011 and would to share this lotion with you.
The Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion comes in a light-textured white lotion. Its texture is smooth and not thick at all.
The front view and back view of the Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion.
The ingredients of Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion. This milk lotion is fortified with Mango Extract, a natural emollient rich in essential nutrients that deeply nourishes and hydrates skin. L-Bifidus, or  probiotics  also helps trap moisture in your skin.
The Garnier NutriRepair Intensive Repairing Milk Lotion has both moisture and protection functions.
1.) ‘feeds’ skin with essential nutrients it needs to renew and regenerate with, giving you not only comfortable skin that lasts through the hours
2.) to repair rough and dry conditions so skin feels and looks renewed with continuous use.
I use Garnier NutriRepair Intensive Repairing Milk Lotion every day after shower. An appropriate amount of milk lotion was poured from the bottle onto my hands and apply all over my body.

Its light texture make it easy to apply on skin and I usually perform a light massage on my skin before bedtime.

Benefits of using  Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion on my skin: 
  • skin looking completely fresh and radiant while feeling extremely soft and comfortable.  Yes, results achieved! My skin looks radiant and feeling soft after apply the milk lotion.
  • a 24-hour solution that provides skin with intense hydration and repair. It provides intensive hydration and repair to my skin from morning to evening. 
  • Ultra-nourishing but without that greasy after-feel, protect skin against dryness and keep it deeply moisturised all day long. Yes, results achieved!
I even brought the Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion with me during my recent trip. During my trip, I apply this milk lotion before I apply sun-care. My skin feeling hydration and not too dry after a whole day out in the city. I really like this body lotion because it delivers the results and its selling at a very reasonable price too!

Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Available at all major hypermarkets, pharmacies and retail outlets.
Price: RM9.90 for 120ml ; RM16.90 for 250ml ; RM21.90 for 400ml
Checkout this video!


Garnier NutriRepair takes care of your skin video
 http://youtu.be/YExlhxNM0z0

For more information on Garnier products and promotions, please visit :
Garnier Malaysia's Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/GarnierMalaysia


0 comments:

Post a Comment