Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inner Beauty & Outer Beauty

Can I still look like 20s when I am 30s or 40s?

I want to say “NO” to scary fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots!
FYI I started to take care of my skin since secondary school. Initially, I wanted to look fairer and to have “No pimples” skin. I had known nothing about fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots. As I grow older  become more mature,  I am more concern to healthy skin with no  minimal fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots! Basically, I want to have inner and outer beauty! :)


How???
I follow EPI,
my very own principal,
External (E) + Physical (P) + Intake (I) 
BEAUTY 
(Inner & Outer Beauty)
  
External (E)

I use a complete range of skincare to say “NO, NO, NO!!! to fine lines, wrinkles and brown spots!” . Remove makeup, cleanse, tone, eye gel, serum, moisturizer and sun block.
I love masking. I always apply double masks: Clay Mask to absorb impurities and follow by Hydration Mask to restore moisture. How often do I use face mask? 3-4 times per week with purifying mask, hydration mask, whitening mask and collagen mask. :)

Pamper my skin with facial treatments once a month in salon.


Physical (P) 
Exercise regularly. I go hiking on weekends. Hiking is a good exercise and it helps to decrease stress.
Swimming, a great exercise to burn calories and to maintain my weight.
7 to 8 hours of beauty sleep is very important to me, it keeps my mind and body healthy. Dark circles are less visible and skin look “brighter”.

Intake (I)
Balanced diet and healthy eating tips.

Eat more fruits for my source of anti-oxidant to fight free radicals and slow down the aging process.
Vegetables are also rich in anti-oxidant and high in fibreWe are recommended to take 3 to 5 serving of vegetables per day, base on the food pyramid.
I drink about 1.8 ~ 2 L of water per day to keep my skin hydrated. Fruit juices and teas are also great sources of anti-oxidant for my body.

However, with my hectic lifestyle, I don’t have much time to prepare my own fruit juice. L I was trying to look for a more convenient way for source of anti-oxidant and vitamin C.
  Guess, what?
I found a ready-made- beauty drink with Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes (OPCs), grape seed extract. The OPCs contain powerful antioxidants, its 20x as powerful as Vitamin C and 50x as powerful as Vitamin E! So what’s the function of OPCs? It nourishes and protects skin from damage caused by the free radicals.  This ready-made- beauty drink save my time to prepare for fruit juices and it tastes good! :) You can also head on over to their Website or Facebook for more information.

Want more tips on inner beauty & outer beauty?
Want to know more about the ready-made- beauty drink?
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jessying said...

Got formula some mor!!!! No wonder skin looks good ya!!! Taking care of yourselves is an expensive long term investment with good refund :D OPC ?? Review on this once you finish the drink ya :))

ZhengNorahs said...

Thank you. I do agree with you, its an expensive and lifetime investment. I guess you have your own formula too? :P Review on this beauty drink coming up soon. Stay tuned!

Post a Comment