Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Saturday @Chic Pop Street Market 9

My Saturday always busy with workshops and events. Yesterday, 20 August 2011, was the day for Chic Pop Street Market 9. For this time, Chic POP Street Market will be a part of Markets @JayaOne.
Below are some of the photos I took during the Markets @JayaOne.
 Cute & colorful button badges.
 Necklaces
Free manicure service for the 1st 30 visitors to Sally Hansen booth. I cannot enjoy the service as I just done my soak off gel nail polish last week. :(
 Shopping time! Choosing the nice dresses and skirts @vintagebiribiri
OMG! I found the Fuji Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty  from The Click Shop. Maybe this will be my 2011 Xmas gift? :P

I regretted  not buying this bag from Glossyaddiction :(
 A must visit store, the Tongue in Chic Store.
Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index (BMI) tests by Assunta Hospital counter. My blood pressure and BMI are all in normal range! :)

There was a charity booth setup at the Markets @JayaOne. The Don’t Duck It campaign. 
Don’t Duck It is a social media campaign under Passionately You (a Cervical & Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, founded in collaboration of Assunta Hospital, Asia Assistance, Jaya One and PJ Live Arts) that aims to help further our reach to the public using social media in various forms and ideas, sharing various on-ground awareness events and activities as well as hoping to create a viral effect in order to draw more attention towards our cause and to share knowledge on early detection and prevention of breast and cervical cancer. (Information source from www.dontduckit.com/)

You can purchase Don’t Duck It t-shirt to support the campaign.
The Don’t Duck It t-shirt for children, price at RM 20. (Size S, 26", M, 30", L, 34")
The Don’t Duck It t-shirt for adult, price at RM 30.
Adults’ ladies : S (32″), M (34″), L (36″), XL (38″)
Adults’ standard : S (38″), M (40″), L (42″)
And you can also support the Don’t Duck It campaign by purchasing the Charity Raffle tickets.

I only spent an hour @Chic Pop Street Market 9 and rushing to MV for this.

Stay tuned for my GIVENCHY Makeover post!

My friends are curious what I had purchased @Chic Pop Street Market 9. Nah, you can see them in this photo!

Little black dress and navy blue skirt from Vintagebiribiri.
Don’t Duck It ladies t-shirt from Don’t Duck It 

I am looking forward to the next Chic Pop Street Market.
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Fruity Purplicious said...

hey girl... u bought new camera huh?

ZhengNorahs said...

Yes, its Lumix LX-5. :)

Post a Comment