Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MY ---> MACAU

My Macau/Hong Kong trip finally arrived! 
Woot! I can go SHOPPING & HOLIDAYS!
 My sleepy face @5.30am in a cab to KLIA.
 Upon arrival @KLIA, Jen & I had some breakfast before boarding. The Secret Recipe Chocolate Banana cake was my 1st meal on 31st May 2011.
 The flight to HK was delayed about an hour. So what can we do  while waiting? Of course, we took photos & camwhoring!
Finally we boarded the plane & flying to HK!
Cold & shivering on plane. 
 
 Pumpkins VS Monsters ~  game accompanied me on flight.
 Makan time!
 Arrived @ HK International Airport.
 Traveled by TurboJet to Macau.
 Checked into London Hotel. 
Rest & get ready to explore this island.
 We went to The Venetian Macau for dinner & photos.
 Dinner time!
This bowl of Scallop Wanton mee with Conpoy priced at $45. Nothing special. Kind of disappointed with this Wanton mee.
On the way back to our hotel,we bought supper from the
'Fei Mui" shop.

My little haul for Day 1 in Macau.
That's our room! 
Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment