Thursday, August 11, 2011

f.o.x.. Makeover Event @Parkson Sunway Pyramid

“fusion of expressions” cosmetics or better known as f.o.x. cosmetics was founded in Taiwan  in 2004. This leading cosmetics brand was originally designed and formulated in the USA. f.o.x cosmetics is suitable for all occasions.

Recently, I attend another makeover event by f.o.x. cosmetics @Parkson Sunway Pyramid. My previous f.o.x. makeover experience was during the “f.o.x Makeup School @ Counter” Pre-Launch Event in April. It was a great experience and I had learn some useful makeup techniques from the previous makeover.

A photo of me before the makeover start.
Let's check out the attractive activities for this makeover!
 Wow! 
  • FREE Basic Skin Consultation
  • FREE Personalized Makeover
  • FREE Eyebrow Shaping
  • FREE f.o.x Premium Eyelashes
  • FREE Hair Styling
  • Exclusive Set
The Personalized Makeover
START!
 I want a party makeup that matches my purple black shinning dress. 
(L)My purple-golden eye makeup. 
(M) My left eye with eyeliner and no eyeliner was applied on my right eye. 
(R) Both eyes with eyeliner.
 With the f.o.x Premium Eyelashes on my left eye. The f.o.x Premium Eyelashes enhance my left eye and it looks bigger & attractive.
The young and pretty makeup artist who creates my party look.
 3 more shots for my eye makeup & f.o.x Premium Eyelashes.

It's time for  Hair styling!
 From t-shirt & jeans to purple black shinning party dress!
 Awesome makeover by the f.o.x Professional Makeup Artist!
And

It's party time for me and my girl friends! 

Wanna learn and improve your makeup skills with f.o.x. Professional Makeup Artist?
Call the f.o.x Professional Make-Up Artist at the following numbers from 10am to 6pm, Mondays to Sundays for more info and appointment:
  • f.o.x Parkson Sg. Wang counter: 
012-390 0108
  • f.o.x Parkson Sunway Pyramid counter : 
012-390 1293
  • f.o.x Parkson 1-Utama : 
03-7724 1587
Follow f.o.x Cosmetics Malaysia on Facebook for the latest promotions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment