Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Product Review: Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue

The Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue is part of the Salon Results Collections. Its one of the hair-care product from Moisture Seal Range. Its also known as Salon Results Rejuvenating Masque. I always incorporate the hair mask treatment into my weekly hair routine. Other than shinny and healthy hair, I want my hair to have moisture. Therefore, I am using the Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue. This hair mask claims to repair, restore and protect the dry and thirsty hair. It gives dehydrated hair a deep-penetrating moisture boost. Does this intensive treatment hair mask deliver its promise? Let's find out the answer! :P
Products information for the Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue.
You want, You need and Results.
You want: An intensive treatment for your hair. (Yes, I want! :P )
You need: This rich intensive spa inspired treatment, en riched with natural moisturiser Argan Oil, marine minerals and conditioning proteins, helps to restore dry and damaged hair. Deeply penetrates the hair from root to tip for an intense moisture boost. (Wow, that's amazing!)
Results: Hair is left revitalized, silky soft and super shiny. (Wow, I want moisture hair!)

How to use it? Squeeze excess water out of freshly washed hair (DO NOT towel dry) and massage treatment deeply into hair and scalp. Leave for 3 to 5 minutes for an indulgent treatment. Rinse thoroughly and style as desired. Of course we need to avoid contact with eyes. For optimum results combine with Moisture Seal Shampoo
For best results, apply Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue, wrap hair in warm towel and relax for up to 15 minutes before rinsing.
The texture of  Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue is quite thick. Its in white creamy form. 
I am very particular with the product smell. This Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue smells like the typical salon hair mask.
Thick and creamy texture but I found it quite easy to apply on my long hair. I usually scoop it with my fingertips. After shampooing with Charels Worthington shampoo, I squeeze excess water out of my hair, apply the Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue on my entire hair and then massage for about a minute. Next, I wrap my hair in a warm towel.
Pampering my long hair with the Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue Salon Results Rejuvenating Masque. I just sit back and relax for 15 minutes. I usually warp my hair in a warm towel for 20 to 25 minutes.

Besides relaxing and reading, I decided to camwhore with this mask. :P
Let's see the results!
Wow, it delivered it promised! This mask gave an instant moisture to my hair. My hair is soft to touch and shiny! What I like the most is my hair becomes very easy to detangle and feel "moisturized"! I highly recommend the Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue to those who has dry and damaged hair. You really gotto try it and you'll see the instant effect on your hair!

Product Rating: 4.5/5
Where to purchase: Exclusively available at Watsons stores.
Price: RM29.90 for 150ml
For more information on this Charles Worthington, please visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment