Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nail Treatment & Pampering Session @ BMIC Nail Spa Salon

I consider myself a frequent visitor to nail salon. I go to nail salon or nail spa for pedicure at least once or twice a month. Why? Simply because I am not good at doing my own nails, I have no time to do a nice pedicure and of course want to pamper myself! :P After my trip, I was busy with work and finally I had a pampering session on last weekends. Guess, where I went for nail treatment and pampering session?
Yes, its BMIC Nail Spa Salon located at Pamper Floor Starhill Gallery Shopping Centre. I had tried their basic manicure last month during the during the "An Awakening of the Five Senses" event. This time I decided to go there for my manicure and pedicure.
Hand pampering session begin! 
Hand spa : By using the rose hand scrub. Its a fine mineral salt scrub with rose extract and essential oil. The fine granules leave my hand smooth and soft after cleansing with warm water. I like the rosy smell too!
Hand massage with OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers Raspberry Violet, its a hand and body lotion. This lotion leave my hands fruity smelling and smooth feeling.
Look at the colorful Stamping Nail Art Designs! They are so nice, can I have all the designs on my nails? While I was busy choosing the Stamping Nail Art Designs, the two professional manicurist and pedicurist were buffing my nails.
Left: The manicure and pedicure tools for my nails.
Right: Stamping Nail Art Kit consist of a nail art image plate, nail art stamper and nail polish.
The manicurist helped me to remove my old polish with polish remover follow by nail shaping, buffing, cuticle treatment and coloring. I was enjoying the show on the flat screen tv in this cozy nail spa salon.
I chose OPI I Pink I Love You NL H3 on my hand nails. I always like to apply light and sweet color on my hand nails. 
 Pedicure session with cuticle treatment and buffing.
Foot Massage: Scrub with rosy scrub and massage with OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers Raspberry Violet.
Stamping time! Yes, Nail Art Stamping. I chose the butterfly design. White butterfly with pink nail polish.  

My butterfly nail art stamping with OPI Elephantastic Pink NL 142. Look, aren't they just adorable?

BMIC Nail Spa Salon
S18, Pamper Floor Starhill Gallery Shopping Centre
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : (603) 2148 1818

0 comments:

Post a Comment