Sunday, April 24, 2011

Product Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++

I am a sunblock person, I love sunblock simply because I am afraid of skin aging such as wrinkles, freckles, dark spots, pigmentation and skin cancer caused by the harmful UV rays. I am using different types of sun protection products for face, lips and body. 
Recently, KAO Malaysia has launched two new two new sun protection products Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++ and Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly SPF30/PA+++.
The latest Biore UV Aqua Rich sun protection products are formulated with the latest Japanese innovation. The latest Biore UV Aqua Rich sun protection products offer optimum protection from harmful sun rays, restoring and retaining the skin’s moisture (it enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence) with a cool ‘water-like’ sensation!  


I have been using the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++ and Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly SPF30/PA+++ for about a month.
 The packaging of the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++ .
From the ingredients, the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++ contains  'Hyaluronic Acid'  which is Sodium Hyaluronate  and 'Mix citrus Essence' such as Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limomum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract. These are the main moisturising ingredients for healthy and hydrated skin. 
Product information for the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++:
  • Strong & Long-Lasting Double Block - Provides SPF50+/PA+++ strong long-time double protection against harmful UVA which causes wrinkles and dark spots as well as UVB which causes skin burns and dullness.
  • Light & Cool 'Water-like' Fresh Feeling - UV cut ingredients locked inside the Aqua Micro Capsules releases water to provide skin with light and cool fresh feeling. 
  • Hydrates & Softens Skin - Contains 'Hyaluronic Acid' and 'Mix Citrus Essence' as the main moisturising ingredients. Leaves skin healthy and hydrated.evenly.
 The texture of Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++ is in cream form. They name it as "mousse-touch UV cream'.  It looks a little creamy, however, it can easily spread on on my face. I usually use it after my moisturizer. The above photo showed the amount I use for my whole face.
When I use the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++, I do not apply my makeup base. I use it to replace my makeup base. I like its non sticky and the cooling feeling when I apply on my face.  My face tone look slightly fairer after I apply the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++. Therefore, do not apply too much on the face. I had tried to use it alone, with liquid foundation and two-way cake. It actually works well on my face, hold my liquid foundation and two-way compact powder. However, my face still  look a little shinny after lunch. I love citrus fruits, therefore, I felt in love with its mild fresh fruity fragrance. The above photos were take after I apply the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse SPF50+/PA+++, without any liquid foundation and two-way compact powder.  

Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Available at all leading pharmacies, cosmetics and beauty retailers, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Price: RM32.90 for 33g
For more information on this Kao Biore products, please visit

Product Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly SPF30/PA+++

2 comments:

Kristen J. Soh said...

I actually really, really like this sunscreen too!!! Seems like there are many more people out there who like it just like i did :) Thanks for the entry, Norah!

Sharing with you my review: http://beautysorority.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/biore-uv-aqua-rich-watery-mousse-water-base-review/

ZhengNorahs said...

Kristen, thanks for dropping by my blog.
Yes, even my sister also like this sunblock.
Thank for sharing with me your review.
Follow me if you like my blog.:) Thank you.

Post a Comment