Tuesday, April 12, 2011

“f.o.x Makeup School @ Counter” Pre-Launch Event

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to the f.o.x 'Make-up School @ Counter' Blogger Event at Parkson Sunway Pyramid. This was actually the second invitation from f.o.x.  The first  f.o.x 'Make-up School @ Counter' Blogger Event was held on 20 March 2011 at the f.o.x. counter Parkson One Utama. At that time, I was at Bagan Lalang for the Selangor Water Festival 2011 Tweetup Adventure.
This pre-launch event is to introduce the“f.o.x Makeup School @ Counter” concept to their high profile clients and business partners in an informal and fun environment.

What is "makeup school @ counter" all about?  
The “makeup school @ counter” is a personal makeup tutorials specially dedicated to individuals who wants to acquire specific makeup skills through  the customized lessons for their own needs and facial contours, in just 15 to 30 minutes! The Professional Makeup Artists will personally coach each customers to master a particular look in just a few minutes and at the same time update customers on the latest beauty trends and techniques, emphasizing on how to achieve a desired look. There are f.o.x Cosmetics Counters at Parkson Sunway Pyramid, Parkson One Utama and Parkson Sg. Wang.
The f.o.x. counter @Parkson Sunway Pyramid

Wide range of makeup and skincare products at f.o.x. counter ranging from foundation, makeup primer, eye shadows, vibrating mascara, lip gloss and many more.

This photo was taken before I started the makeup lesson. I looked tire in this photo. :)
The friendly makeup artist, Kelly coached me for this one-to-one makeup lesson. In this photo, she was helping me to remove my sunblock and makeup base before we start the makeup lesson.

Next, follow by Makeup Primer 3 in 1 solution SPF30 (makeup base) and Makeup Primer 3 in 1 Solution (Foundation). I also tried their Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zoned, a gel based product at my eyes area to create a flawless look.

Kelly taught me the correct techniques to draw a 'defined' eyebrow with their Brow & Shadow Compact. Brow & Shadow Compact is a practical and portable complete eyebrow kit for shaping and make-up eyebrows and eyes.

Look, that's how I learned to create a gorgeous eye makeup!

I continued with my eye makeup with Auto Eyeshadow Pencil. Its a smooth and silky auto pen. It has duo tip with eyeliner and eye shadow.

Next, I was taught to enhance my eye makeup by using the Make Up box II (MB01).


The makeups that used in my makeup lesson.

That's my look after the f.o.x. Premium class with the Professional Makeup Artist, Kelly. 


With Alvin the Chief Makeup Artist of f.o.x.

With Kelly my gorgeous makeup artist for this makeup lesson.

You can receive a f.o.x Cosmetics stamp for every Make-up School Tutorial at f.o.x Cosmetics Counters.   

Wanna attend the makeup lesson and learn the special techniques and tricks-of-the-trade from f.o.x. Professional Makeup Artist?

I have a good news for you. I will be doing a GIVEAWAY! There are 10 complimentary Express Class Makeup lesson vouchers up to grab! 
Follow f.o.x Malaysia on Facebook for the latest promotions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment