Monday, March 21, 2011

A Sneak Peek of the Selangor Water Festival 2011 Tweetup Adventure

How was your weekends? My weekends was great! I spent a great weekends at Bagan Lalang Beach courtesy of Tourism Selangor. Just a quick updates for the Selangor Water Festival 2011 Tweetup Adventure, 18 March to 20 March 2011.






I met a group of great Tweeps and bloggers. Our group photo after visiting the Golden Palm Tree Resort.

My favorite jumping photo! Photo from Jess's album.

Stay tuned for more updates on  the Selangor Water Festival 2011 Tweetup Adventure!

4 comments:

pigita said...

Love the jump sky high photo!!

ZhengNorahs said...

Me too! We need to jump few times for getting this nice photo! There are few more jumping photos in others camera.

Jessying said...

I got backache!!!

ZhengNorahs said...

Until today I still have little legs pain.

Post a Comment