Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cupcake Chic: Making a Difference in Japan


I love cupcakes. They are colorful and delicious. As usual, I go to buy my favourite Red Velvet cupcake at Cupcake Chic and I discovered this!


If you purchase one of the following, you are joining Cupcake Chic to contribute for the World Vision Japan Quake and Tsunami Fund.

A box of 2 I [Heart] Japan Red Velvet cupcakes are selling at RM12.


Box of 6 I [Heart] Japan Red Velvet cupcakes are selling at RM36.

50% from our purchase goes directly to the World Vision Japan Quake and Tsunami Fund. Get the cupcakes for yourself, share it with friends, or give a gift of cupcakes to your loved ones as well as the gift of life to those in Japan.

May the next sunrise bring life and hope to those in the Land of the Rising Sun.

Order here or Call/Email us at 03-78800963/012-660 1647 or order@cupcakechic.com.my to order the “I [heart] Japan” cupcakes from now until 31st March 2011, or walk into any of our outlets at the Curve, Pavilion KL or Sunway Pyramid to purchase them off our shelves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment