Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review: Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier


I was lucky to be chosen by Sasa Malaysia in their recent Guest Review Campaign. Let's start with a little introduction about Natio. Natio is Latin for "creation", "birth", "birthplace" and the ancient name for the Goddess of Nature. It symbolises the pure and natural, plant-based origins of Natio’s range.


Where is this brand come from? Natio is an Australian beauty brand. Some history about Natio. Natio has evolved from an Australian family business that has been manufacturing skin care and cosmetics for national and international brands over four generations during the past 75 years. In 1993, Max and Vivienne Ross launched Natio’s beauty care range and the colour range followed three years later. Max and Vivienne both retain hands-on positions within the company. After many years, the Natio range is continually developing with a very clear objective in mind – to deliver plant based, simple and gentle beauty treatments that are flexible and fit comfortably within today’s diverse lifestyles.
Natio is different to other skin care and cosmetic houses beacause Natio is the easily accessible, plant based beauty care range specifically designed for a contemporary lifestyle.
(Information about Natio was obtained from http://www.natio.com.au )

The Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier is the product I am gonna share in this post.


This is the actual size of The Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier (100g 3.5 oz). Its purifying blend of Australian clay with cleansing and rejuvenating properties. Its an all skin types mask. The benefits of this mask are:
-rejuvenate tire skin
-improve the firmness and skin texture
-helps unclog and tighten pores


I was provided with four tubes of Natio Clay and Plant Face Mask Purifier to review. Each small tube is 20ml (0.68 oz).


Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Bentonite, Kaolin, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide CI 7789I, PVP, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

This product is rich in minerals and pure Australian clay. It also contains plant extracts such as sesame, lemon and Palma Rosa. Sesame helps to nourish and restore lustre. The presence of lemon in this mask help to cleanse and purify our skin. Palma Rosa.helps to soften and nourish our skin.


The texture of this clay mask is not as thick as other typical clay masks perhaps it quite "watery". This make it easy to apply on my face.

My skin has change from combination to combination-oily skin since three years ago. I have breakout from time to time and pores problems.
Well, I am gonna try this mask on my face and let's see can this clay mask achieve the 3 benefits:
-rejuvenate tire skin
-improve the firmness and skin texture
-helps unclog and tighten pores


What I did was, remove my makeup, cleanse and toning. Next,I squeeze the sufficient amount from the small tube and apply on half of my face and then the whole face. I was having some breakout on the chin area, black and whiteheads on my face when I try this product. I was supposed to relax for 10-15 minutes (as stated on the product), but it dried out pretty fast (about 5 minutes). I like its aromatherapy scent.


I found it difficult to remove clay mask by the rinse off with warm water. Therefore, I use the damp sponge to remove the Natio clay mask. I rinse my face with warm water and follow by usual skin care routine.

Results achieved:

-rejuvenate tire skin : Yes, my skin feel fresh and look more radiant. It also provide moisture to my face where my face don't feel dry after using this mask.

-improve the firmness and skin texture: Well, no significant results showed after the first use of this mask. I have been using this mask for about 3 weeks. I use this mask twice a week. I do notice my skin texture has improved. My skin is smoother and less oily at the T-zone. It takes time to show this effect and my advise is to continue to use it twice a week.

-helps unclog and tighten pores: My blackheads are less visible but no tightening effects on my pores.

Product Rating: 3/5
Where to purchase: Any Sasa outlet
Price: RM37 for 100g 3.5 oz

For more information on this Natio products, please visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment