Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Review: Empro Black Diamond Liner



If you are looking for  a long lasting, 100% smudge-proof, 100% water-proof and easy to apply eyeliner, then the Empro Black Diamond Liner is your choice. The Empro Black Diamond Liner has won a few awards from local beauty magazines and also the Watsons HWB Award.
 


The Empro’s Diamond Black Liner is designed in an ergonomic shape. This shape is easier for user to hold and it can fit conveniently into our makeup pouches. It comes with firm bristles aerodynamic brush which allows it to glide on smoothly and easy to apply. This made in Japan liner can lasts the whole day by providing depth and character to us. Its easy to remove and no harsh makeup removers is needed. What you need to do is just shake, remove the cap and apply.



The packing of the Empro Black Diamond Liner.


The ingredients of this Empro Black Diamond Liner are as below:

Water
Ammonium styrene/Acrylates copolymer
Butylene glycol
Alcohol
Beheneth-30
Phenoxyethanol
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide copolymer,
Methylparaben
Polygylceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone
Propylparaben
Sodium hydroxide
Disodium EDTA
Carbon black



The Empro Black Diamond Liner in jet black shade




I shake the Empro Black Diamond Liner well, for about few seconds before I remove the cap and apply on my inner corners of my eyes. The correct way of applying this liner is place the tip of the brush on the inner corners oy my eyes and work my way outwards. For achieving the va-va-effect, curve the line towards the outer corners of my eyes. My eyes look more definition and shine after applying the Black Diamond Liner. The brush is soft and smooth, therefore, its glides on smoothly on my eyes. This Black Diamond Liner has fast-drying effect and give me a quick and easy application. FYI, I have oily eyelids and most of the eye liners do not work for me, because they smudge and fade away after 1 or 2 hours of applications. However, the Empro Black Diamond Liner works pretty  well on my eyes. I did not end up with panda eyes after more than 7 hours of application . Not much smudging was observed around my eyes after more than 7 hours of application. The long lasting effect of this liner is due to its 100% smudge-proof and water-proof formulas. For those who has oily eyelids, I recommend you to try this liner.



Product Rating: 4/5
Where to purchase: Watsons pharmacy, Sasa and Empro outlets.
Price: RM43.80



0 comments:

Post a Comment