Sunday, December 26, 2010

Worthy Book! Great Deals, Great Discounts!




This year Christmas, I received a very special Christmas gift. It's a book called "Worth Book". What's Worthy Book? It's a mini directory guide comes with a compilation of vouchers, offering attractive deals and special discounts for us and our families to use when we are out for dining, entertainment, shopping,self-indulgence and wellness.




In the Dining section, it has 36 restaurants range from Chinese/Cantonese, Japanese, Thai, Vegan, Vietnamese and Western cuisines. I can't wait to organize a gathering or New Year dinner with my buddies and family by using these vouchers. :) F1 Simulation, Golf Clubs & Resorts, Karaoke, Pubs & Clubs are the categories included in Entertainment section in Worthy Book. Maybe I can have a getaways holidays during Chinese New Year in this resorts.




There are 25 merchants participating in the Retail section, range from apparel, Asian F&B, books, electronics, health & beauty, household, optical, pets, sports and video products. It's great that I can use this vouchers to do my Chinese New Year shopping with my family! This really is a great book to me because I can do my eyebrow, hair, manicure, pedicure, massage, facial, slimming and Spa services with great deals and discounts by presenting this vouchers!




With every Worthy Book sold, RM2 will be donated to National Kidney Foundation (NKF). By buying a copy of Worthy Book, we also giving back to the society by donating to NKF.

So what are you waiting for? Just get a copy of this worthy of value book by calling this number 03-2264 3115 or send an email to info@worthybook.my. As for my readers, don't forget to quote my blog name " JustNorahs" to enjoy 30% off the price tag. Currently the Worthy Book is selling at RM 35 per copy.

Details of this book can be obtained from www.worthybook.my and www.facebook.com/worthybook.

Stay tuned for more reviews on the v
ouchers, offering attractive deals and special discounts of the Worthy Book!


Happy Boxing Day Everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment