Monday, October 18, 2010

Chic POP Street Market 5



Align Right

Chic POP: Street Market on 9 October 2010.


It was held at TTDI Plaza, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, KL from 12noon to 6pm.

I reached there with YS at 1pm and we registered at the counter to collect our door gifts. Later, we joined the crowd to design our very own Whisper pouch. It took me about half an hour to complete my design, thanks to my poor sewing skills. Lol. I was very excited as I planned to buy dresses, bags and accessories from Chic Pop5! Guess what? I just bought a dress from one of the vendor and YS bought 3 necklaces from 2 vendors. We left around 2.45pm and go to have our lunch. YS left happily and I was kind of disappointed because I didn’t find what I want from there. I am looking forward to the next Chic Pop Market and I guess it would be in year 2011.







0 comments:

Post a Comment